Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message?

2 posters

Go down

How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message? Empty How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message?

Post by shadowvzs Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:13 pm

how can i turn this off? because can't update, its show have ~178mb and most of them from ubuntu but allways the update break with untrusted update error :/

[edit] also i downloaded audacious from there site and want upgrade in ubuntu software center and its start it with updateing cache then update audacious then error when finished with untrusted stuff again :/

could you fix it? because for new users could be really annyoing :/
shadowvzs
shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message? Empty Re: How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message?

Post by frits Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:56 pm

You could try to use Synaptic to repair broken packages and then update the system via Synaptic as well.
frits
frits

Back to top Go down

How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message? Empty Re: How can i turn off the "Untrusted update" message?

Post by shadowvzs Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:44 pm

i reinstalled the chaletos and now work, now with firefox got problem like huge lagg/ff not responding with flash player games
shadowvzs
shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down