Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ solved ] No sound from my headset.

2 posters

Go down

[ solved ] No sound from my headset. Empty [ solved ] No sound from my headset.

Post by Luckyjfl Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 am

Hi Guys,
first time I tried this system.  I am using a Razor Krakon headset , but I cannot get any sound from any music I play on Chaletos. As you can just imagine, I have not got a clue how to go about fixing this.  Before I actually install the ChaletOS, I need to know if it will be compatable with my headset.  Any ideas please.

Thank you.

Luckyjfl
Luckyjfl
Luckyjfl

Back to top Go down

[ solved ] No sound from my headset. Empty Re: [ solved ] No sound from my headset.

Post by James Tobin Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 am

hi, welcome to the forums.
go to your settings then go to sound. make sure the device is selected for output.
I don't know much about this headset, does it use a 3½ millimeter headphone jack?
James Tobin
James Tobin

https://tobinbridge.zohosites.com/

Back to top Go down

[ solved ] No sound from my headset. Empty Re: [ solved ] No sound from my headset.

Post by Luckyjfl Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 am

Hi James, thank you for getting back to me. It is a Razor Krakon Headset. These have 7.1 suround in them. They also us a USB connection and not a jack. I tried the Linux Mint and had no problem setting the Razor sound up.

Luckyjfl
Luckyjfl

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tobin Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:43 am

so it doesnt show up at all in settings >> sound OR by launching pulseaudio volume controller?
James Tobin
James Tobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckyjfl Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:01 pm

I have not tried the Pulseaudio Volume controler, yet, James.

Cheers.
Luckyjfl
Luckyjfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckyjfl Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi James,
I managed to get the sound on. The quality was fantastic. I shall regard this problem as resolved. Thank you so much again, I could not have done it without your help.

All the best.
Luckyjfl
Luckyjfl
Luckyjfl

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tobin Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:08 am

good to hear, let me know if you have any questions. thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy.
James Tobin
James Tobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down