Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users

3 posters

Go down

ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users Empty ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users

Post by danielson Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Also getting in at no.44 (going on 43) on Distrowatch.

3rd on list of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users.
danielson
danielson

Back to top Go down

ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users Empty Re: ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users

Post by James Tobin Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 pm

it's amazing danielson. Thanks for posting these updates, we appreciate that. Me especially Smile I'm amazed where Chalet OS has gone. Special thank you to all of you who made it successful and your great participation in the forums.
James Tobin
James Tobin

https://tobinbridge.zohosites.com/

Back to top Go down

ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users Empty Re: ChaletOS - one of 4 best Linux distros for Windows users

Post by danielson Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Not bad at all if you consider it above LinuxMint on that list of best 4. Smile

Dejan and friends are surely doing something right.
danielson
danielson

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tobin Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 pm

that's super impressive. I'm amazed! Smile
James Tobin
James Tobin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowvzs Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:35 am

danielson wrote:Not bad at all if you consider it above LinuxMint on that list of best 4. Smile

Dejan and friends are surely doing something right.

honestly i started with linux mint, then went to ChaletOs, now i tryed again the linux mint 18 kde, but i return back here because alot more comfortable the desktop/right click menu/mounting stuff etc, even plasma at linux got few new feature and eye candy stuff but for daily uses pretty crap.

i used chaletOs with deepin (deepin look cool but not enough finished like chaletos), so now i use ChaletOs only way for fast/decent good looking and sametime comfortable OS for daily uses.
shadowvzs
shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tobin Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:09 am

good, thank you for your comment. Smile
James Tobin
James Tobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down