Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two ChaletOS youtube videos made without any mention of the name of the distro and the title is Best linux distro 2015 | Part 1 and Best linux distro 2015 | Part 2

:: Forum :: Your Story

Go down

Two ChaletOS youtube videos made without any mention of the name of the distro and the title is Best linux distro 2015 | Part 1 and Best linux distro 2015 | Part 2 Empty Two ChaletOS youtube videos made without any mention of the name of the distro and the title is Best linux distro 2015 | Part 1 and Best linux distro 2015 | Part 2

Post by xyis1 Fri May 08, 2015 10:24 am

Some guy on youtube didn't mention the name of ChaletOS.

Some guy on youtube made 3 or 4 videos using ChaletOS and didn't mention the OS name and some other guy made a comment below that it is ChaletOS then I visited the home page and found the system requires 256 MB RAM, I downloaded and installed 32 bit distro and later I started using 64 bit distro on my 1 GB RAM dual core desktop and 2 GB RAM dual core laptop. I read distro news on distrowatch.com everyday but, how did I miss ChaletOS?

Other distros I liked very much are Sparkylinux and OpenSUSE.

Unbelievable, Chalet OS 64 bit with low system requirements is simply awesome.

Two ChaletOS youtube videos made without any mention of the name of the distro and the title is Best linux distro 2015 | Part 1 and Best linux distro 2015 | Part 2 Image

Last edited by xyis1 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
xyis1
xyis1

http://xyis1.blogspot.in/

Back to top Go down