Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident!

2 posters

:: Forum :: Your Story

Go down

I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident! Empty I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident!

Post by BroDan Fri May 08, 2015 10:11 am

Much like Dits 1, I was watching a video on YouTube; it was for an upcoming release of a distro that I was using at the time. I just happened to glance over to the side and saw a video that was called something to the effect of "Have I Found the Perfect Linux Distro?" It was a video about Chalet.

To answer his question...

Yes, you found the perfect Linux distro! Wink
BroDan
BroDan

Back to top Go down

I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident! Empty Re: I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident!

Post by grumpy Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 am

BroDan wrote:Much like Dits 1, I was watching a video on YouTube; it was for an upcoming release of a distro that I was using at the time. I just happened to glance over to the side and saw a video that was called something to the effect of "Have I Found the Perfect Linux Distro?" It was a video about Chalet.

To answer his question...

Yes, you found the perfect Linux distro! Wink

That's how i found it.. the same way.
grumpy
grumpy

Back to top Go down

I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident! Empty Re: I also found Chalet on YouTube...by accident!

Post by BroDan Sun May 10, 2015 1:05 pm

grumpy wrote:
That's how i found it.. the same way.

I think that video was made by "The Linux Help Guy", but he stopped making videos for that YouTube channel shortly thereafter. I believe he still has his other channel...something about "Puppy Linux World" or something like that.
BroDan
BroDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down