Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

themes and icons

3 posters

Go down

themes and icons Empty themes and icons

Post by whatznew Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:45 pm

H i after doing a reinstall I can not apply chaletos-w7w theme or the win 7 icons ? any ideas ?
whatznew
whatznew

Back to top Go down

themes and icons Empty Re: themes and icons

Post by James Tobin Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:20 am

sorry for not getting to this, notifications failed Sad

which one are you talking about?
James Tobin
James Tobin

https://tobinbridge.zohosites.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by whatznew Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 pm

I was using using the chaletos w7w theme but now I am unable to preview or apply it likewise the win 7 icons
actually all themes starting with the name "chaletos" cannot be previewed or applied using the style changer
whatznew
whatznew

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tobin Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:28 am

not catching on, can you send screenshots?
James Tobin
James Tobin

https://tobinbridge.zohosites.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Idbri Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 pm

hello whatznew
You are quickly willing to reinstall; I like that method.  That the fresh install did not change the behavior You were seeking to fix is unfortunate.  I wonder what you have proceeded with in meantime at this point.., you have probably attempted making fresh install media and maybe you took a fresh download. update and upgrade?  How are you doing?  
I was curious about this post.  I have created fresh persistent live media, looked into the behavior of themes preview and setting.  All behaves normally here including the chaletOS win7-W theme. I do not see anything that is in settings now named windows icons. I am doing a upgrade of this fresh install at the moment, so will get back to you in the case of myself finding anything on this machine, after the upgrade, that behaves poorly on theme w7-w and if windows icons appear in the selection list of the icons menu when machine status becomes upgraded.
Idbri
Idbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Idbri Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:26 pm

hello whatznew
Here is what-is-occurring after upgrade All except kernel. At some point your machine and this here machine should have been equal on par. No windows icon choice found here in icon selection menu. No problem using Style Changer here for chalet themes. Employ of w7-W works here. No expert here;
reporting as a fellow user that your situation cannot be duplicated here as you described on your machine. You arrived at chaletos looking for a better computer experience; you can find that improvement minus ms icons. have a good experience with chaletos.
Respectfully
Idbri
Idbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum