Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSTALLING CHALETOS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE A PROBLEM

2 posters

Go down

INSTALLING CHALETOS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE A PROBLEM Empty INSTALLING CHALETOS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE A PROBLEM

Post by Piaowaka Wed May 22, 2019 3:03 am

The install is stuck on creating user. Is this normal. I mean does it take a long time to create the user. How can I get this installed? Thanks. Pia
Piaowaka
Piaowaka

Back to top Go down

INSTALLING CHALETOS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE A PROBLEM Empty Re: INSTALLING CHALETOS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE A PROBLEM

Post by Dits Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:00 am

Piaowaka wrote:The install is stuck on creating user. Is this normal. I mean does it take a long time to create the user. How can I get this installed? Thanks. Pia

Hi Piaowaka... ChaletOS is no longer in development or supported and you would be better off finding another Linux distro. But if you want to keep using it, it's up to you, as far as getting stuck on creating user, you might have a problem with your iso image. Did you burn the ISO to a dvd or usb? Etcher is very good for flashing ISO images to usb.
Dits
Dits

http://chaletos.info

Back to top Go down