Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't download

2 posters

Go down

Can't download Empty Can't download

Post by Platypus Thu May 05, 2016 9:21 am

Hi there,

I've tried 5 times to download from the Sourceforge site and each time it gets to the final seconds and then reports a "failed". Is this a Firefox problem or does the 64b ISO have an issue with its last bits?

Cheers
Platypus
Platypus
Platypus

Back to top Go down

Can't download Empty Re: Can't download

Post by Dits Thu May 05, 2016 9:42 am

Platypus wrote:Hi there,

I've tried 5 times to download from the Sourceforge site and each time it gets to the final seconds and then reports a "failed". Is this a Firefox problem or does the 64b ISO have an issue with its last bits?

Cheers
Platypus

I downloaded the 64bit last week and the download went ok.. iv'e asked on the ChaletOS Google community for an answer to your problem.
Dits
Dits

http://chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Platypus Thu May 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi Dits,

thanks for your efforts.

I gave it another go using the "Direct Link" option this time (I had previous tried some of the mirrors too, without success) and it seems to have worked - at last. I'm on Optus NBN (I noticed your are in SA) and it drops out sometimes and I'm wondering if that has been the problem.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to giving this Distro a trot. At the moment I'm running Deepin 14 and getting a bit bored with it.

Platypus.
Platypus
Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dits Thu May 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Platypus wrote:Hi Dits,

thanks for your efforts.

I gave it another go using the "Direct Link" option this time (I had previous tried some of the mirrors too, without success) and it seems to have worked - at last. I'm on Optus NBN (I noticed your are in SA) and it drops out sometimes and I'm wondering if that has been the problem.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to giving this Distro a trot. At the moment I'm running Deepin 14 and getting a bit bored with it.

Platypus.
No worries mate, i'm with Telstra Bigpond cable and had no problem downloading... good to see another Aussie here. Smile
Dits
Dits

http://chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum